Just do it and do not be afraid
Live your life to the fullest.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Last blogged @ 10:15 PM

hey hey =)

Today woke up at 7,left home at 8 for Maths Supplementary.I was late cause i didnt want to go there early nya. But luckily Mr Chong didnt reprimand me so it's OK de... hahahas, after that me, Xiang and PeiYi went to j8 for dunno what. They wanted to go AMK hub to borrow/read comics and so they left. It was about 9plus where they left and i didnt want to go home so early as my mum is gonna bring my cousins to Escape Theme Park. I dun wanna go so i just stay out late and they just leave without me. I've got nothing to do, feeling so damn bored that time so i decided to go to the library to read some books. Walked there and it was 9.30, the door is not opened cause it only opens at 10am sharp. So i just waited and waited, finally it opened. Many ppl crowded around the gate at about 9.55. When it opens, everyone ran up wanted to get a seat before it gets occupied. I was wondering why Singaporeans are so kan chiong... LOLs, i am a Singaporean too. I admit that i am sometimes like that too, is this called the Singapore spirit? Hahaha, went to the Children's corner and read some books and magazine. Many children with their parents are coming in and many toddlers were making so much noises. Oh my, but i still concentrated on my book still. At 11.30, i left the library with two books and went to Food Junction to have my lunch. After that,i walked around the shops for window-shopping and i suddenly saw *e*a*d. ***** called my name but i just ran away, pretended that i've heard nothing... Phew, i left J8 and walked home. I WAS ALL ALONE AFTER SUPP TODAY!!! (diao...) Okay, that's all ppl... I dun wanna face reality!!!


Profile
Sharon

11.7.95
I'm living in a black & white world


Message



Affiliates
♥ Kelly Kelly
♥ Kelly Poon
♥Dearest Sis
♥Agnes Low
♥Angeline
♥Agnes Tan
♥Amanda Tay
♥Avril
♥Arrifah
♥Avril priva-tea
♥Amelia
♥Andrienna
♥Benjamin
♥Bernice
♥Brenda
♥Bevely
♥Celia
♥Celine
♥Cherlyn
♥Dawn
♥Darius Lim
♥Derrick Ho
♥Elina
♥Elaine
♥Ellis
♥Emliy
♥Fanny
♥Felicia Chin
♥Felicia Chin2
♥Gisele
♥Guo Qin
♥Genevie Sis
♥Germaine
♥Ger-Sele
♥GuiGui
♥GYSS Choir
♥Hidayah
♥Jana
♥Josephine
♥Jhoanne-Perfectionist Kitty
♥Jia Jing
♥Justine
♥Jeanette Aw
♥Joanne Peh
♥Japan Regional Hello Kitty
♥Ke Wei
♥Li Wern
♥Li Ting
♥Li Hoon
♥Lucas Brud
♥Lionel Brud
♥Melissa
♥Michelle Tan
♥MeiMei
♥Mushira
♥Myolie
♥1N1'2008
♥Olivia
♥PearlPearl Jie
♥Pei Fen
♥Pei Yi
♥Pauline
♥Wei Ting
♥Qiu Ting
♥Stephanie Sim
♥Shawn Tok
♥Shi Ying
♥Tracy Wee
♥XiaoBei
♥Xia Xue
♥Yu Jia
♥Yong Xin
♥YingXuan
♥Ysabel
♥2N1

Special Entries


KITTYLAB Part 1

KITTYLAB Part 2

Day 1 in Wuhan

Day 2 in Wuhan

Day 3 in Wuhan

Day 4 in Wuhan

Day 5 in Wuhan

Day 6 in Wuhan


Credits
2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.