|
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Last blogged @ 1:24 AM People, please help me make a decision... I only can buy three, so please tag and tell me which three do you all prefer me to buy. Thank you!!! Anything that regards to Hello Kitty, it fancies me... hey pretty faces! EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!!! muahaha, but tomorrow there's still a listening compre... but i dont give it a damn la. 26.9.08:Chinese paper 1 and 2... Hope i can get 78above luh, laoniang wanna go express de leh ^O^ 29.9.08:English paper 1 and Literature. I think i can pass for the paper 1, i dont really think i can pass for Literature lor... 30.9.08:Maths paper 1... hope miracles happen and i can pass for only one time luh. (pray hard) 2.10.08:Oral exams! I have confidence both subjects can get 60 above!!! 3.10.08:History and English paper 2... I can confirm my History surely fail lor, so damn hard. English is still okay luh, can manage... (can get 60above) 6.10.08: My science surely might also fail de lor, CAG also never teach de... 7.10.08: Maths paper 2, damn it luh! I did the LCM the opposite, BOOHOOS!!! 8.10.08:Design and technology... I might also fail, because i dunno how to draw those diagrams or whatever. And Mr Lee say: Never Mind, you tired your best... =.= After the exams, i went to j8 with Xiang at about 9plus. Gisele didnt go because of her 'stupid reasons'. Most shops were still not opened luh, and it was 'dark'. We walked around and after that we went for the foot massage again... After that, went to Mini toons... Saw those gorgeous Hello Kitty Notebooks again. But, i dont have a cent with me. =( Because my dear took my money away! It was for my own good luh, i spent so much money. So he kee my money lor... I felt so miserable luh, cannot buy things. Only can go and see... I am really addicted being a shopaholic, cant stop buying things. Who can help me? I next time must a person that can control me on buying things de person/friend or even boyfriend... Haha, that's far far away. yeah! my mum promise to buy Fated to love you and the Lan qiu huo disc for me, hahahas! |
Profile
Message
Affiliates
♥ Kelly Kelly♥ Kelly Poon ♥Dearest Sis ♥Agnes Low ♥Angeline ♥Agnes Tan ♥Amanda Tay ♥Avril ♥Arrifah ♥Avril priva-tea ♥Amelia ♥Andrienna ♥Benjamin ♥Bernice ♥Brenda ♥Bevely ♥Celia ♥Celine ♥Cherlyn ♥Dawn ♥Darius Lim ♥Derrick Ho ♥Elina ♥Elaine ♥Ellis ♥Emliy ♥Fanny ♥Felicia Chin ♥Felicia Chin2 ♥Gisele ♥Guo Qin ♥Genevie Sis ♥Germaine ♥Ger-Sele ♥GuiGui ♥GYSS Choir ♥Hidayah ♥Jana ♥Josephine ♥Jhoanne-Perfectionist Kitty ♥Jia Jing ♥Justine ♥Jeanette Aw ♥Joanne Peh ♥Japan Regional Hello Kitty ♥Ke Wei ♥Li Wern ♥Li Ting ♥Li Hoon ♥Lucas Brud ♥Lionel Brud ♥Melissa ♥Michelle Tan ♥MeiMei ♥Mushira ♥Myolie ♥1N1'2008 ♥Olivia ♥PearlPearl Jie ♥Pei Fen ♥Pei Yi ♥Pauline ♥Wei Ting ♥Qiu Ting ♥Stephanie Sim ♥Shawn Tok ♥Shi Ying ♥Tracy Wee ♥XiaoBei ♥Xia Xue ♥Yu Jia ♥Yong Xin ♥YingXuan ♥Ysabel ♥2N1 Special Entries KITTYLAB Part 1 KITTYLAB Part 2 Day 1 in Wuhan Day 2 in Wuhan Day 3 in Wuhan Day 4 in Wuhan Day 5 in Wuhan Day 6 in Wuhan Credits
2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |