Just do it and do not be afraid
Live your life to the fullest.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Last blogged @ 11:38 PM

HEY SWEETIES!

Guess what i did today?
I made Colourful Jelly with Coconut juice...
(I invented this name kaes?)
Me and my bro cut the coloured jelly and then mix it into the container.
And my bro didnt do a good job la,
seeing him cut the jellies really make my blood boil...
He's such a bastard.


Colourful Jellies...

Jelly with Coconut juice...
(leaving it cool and making it hard)
Made 4 jellies in total.
These jellies were meant for Grand-Aunt's visitors
who are coming to her house on the 27th...
Okay, just hope ppl will enjoy it la.
I'll be happy if i see the containers empty at the end of the day =)
As for now, PART 2!

Went to Uncle's house for early reniuon dinner...
Had steamboat and after that, games and gambling!
Lucky me, i won $5.50 in total... =)
I've decided not to spend it, but to save it.
(I'm now into saving)
Okay, i didnt knew it was Uncle's b'day till we were told to
cut his cake...
But anyway, Happy Birthday to Uncle.
Hope he will always be happy and healthy the whole year!
I think while Granny is in heaven, i can feel that she is happy
because we are happily together.
Hope she is fine in heaven, god bless...
On my way home, something terrible happened.
I saw a man being carried onto a ambulance.
When i saw him, the paramedics were pulling his pants
(loose/not worn properly)
and the horrible part was seeing his nose bleeding alot.
I think his nose bridge might be broken,
i think he is drunk or had got into a fight la.
Terrifying, cant imagine if i were him...
(eeks, scary scary...)
May God bless him la,
went back home after that...
See you tomorrow~

*Showing my blinged phone tomorrow,
stay tuned for more!



Labels:



Profile
Sharon

11.7.95
I'm living in a black & white world


Message



Affiliates
♥ Kelly Kelly
♥ Kelly Poon
♥Dearest Sis
♥Agnes Low
♥Angeline
♥Agnes Tan
♥Amanda Tay
♥Avril
♥Arrifah
♥Avril priva-tea
♥Amelia
♥Andrienna
♥Benjamin
♥Bernice
♥Brenda
♥Bevely
♥Celia
♥Celine
♥Cherlyn
♥Dawn
♥Darius Lim
♥Derrick Ho
♥Elina
♥Elaine
♥Ellis
♥Emliy
♥Fanny
♥Felicia Chin
♥Felicia Chin2
♥Gisele
♥Guo Qin
♥Genevie Sis
♥Germaine
♥Ger-Sele
♥GuiGui
♥GYSS Choir
♥Hidayah
♥Jana
♥Josephine
♥Jhoanne-Perfectionist Kitty
♥Jia Jing
♥Justine
♥Jeanette Aw
♥Joanne Peh
♥Japan Regional Hello Kitty
♥Ke Wei
♥Li Wern
♥Li Ting
♥Li Hoon
♥Lucas Brud
♥Lionel Brud
♥Melissa
♥Michelle Tan
♥MeiMei
♥Mushira
♥Myolie
♥1N1'2008
♥Olivia
♥PearlPearl Jie
♥Pei Fen
♥Pei Yi
♥Pauline
♥Wei Ting
♥Qiu Ting
♥Stephanie Sim
♥Shawn Tok
♥Shi Ying
♥Tracy Wee
♥XiaoBei
♥Xia Xue
♥Yu Jia
♥Yong Xin
♥YingXuan
♥Ysabel
♥2N1

Special Entries


KITTYLAB Part 1

KITTYLAB Part 2

Day 1 in Wuhan

Day 2 in Wuhan

Day 3 in Wuhan

Day 4 in Wuhan

Day 5 in Wuhan

Day 6 in Wuhan


Credits
2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.