|
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Last blogged @ 4:49 AM What actually happened to me? I was truly really shocked to hear that from 'genie'. OMFG, how can it be??? What a small small world. I am going to dislike him instead of liking him. I'm really going to take back the words i've said earlier on. I'm gonna forget about this idiot shit. It doesnt really counts... Back to work, Ms Leong gave us a compo today. Frankly speaking, most us dunno how to do lor. I didnt managed to complete the compo, again Ok, and that really sucked cause i know i'm gonna fail again. Shit, please work harder on your compos please you dummie!!! Alright, had maths test today too. Might also fail because i actually forgotten the formulas. LOL. Really, what's really wrong with you? You've started to be another person, as in you would not concentrate on your studies... Why not? Please concentrate will you? This is a very tough year as XY said, if you dont work hard, you will stay back this year kaes? Please please please, ADD OIL!!! *Note: My diet plan is going on, hahaha! Please dont stop me, cause i know what i am doing. I wont starve myself, but i will TIRE myself! =) Labels: crazy is blindness... |
Profile
Message
Affiliates
♥ Kelly Kelly♥ Kelly Poon ♥Dearest Sis ♥Agnes Low ♥Angeline ♥Agnes Tan ♥Amanda Tay ♥Avril ♥Arrifah ♥Avril priva-tea ♥Amelia ♥Andrienna ♥Benjamin ♥Bernice ♥Brenda ♥Bevely ♥Celia ♥Celine ♥Cherlyn ♥Dawn ♥Darius Lim ♥Derrick Ho ♥Elina ♥Elaine ♥Ellis ♥Emliy ♥Fanny ♥Felicia Chin ♥Felicia Chin2 ♥Gisele ♥Guo Qin ♥Genevie Sis ♥Germaine ♥Ger-Sele ♥GuiGui ♥GYSS Choir ♥Hidayah ♥Jana ♥Josephine ♥Jhoanne-Perfectionist Kitty ♥Jia Jing ♥Justine ♥Jeanette Aw ♥Joanne Peh ♥Japan Regional Hello Kitty ♥Ke Wei ♥Li Wern ♥Li Ting ♥Li Hoon ♥Lucas Brud ♥Lionel Brud ♥Melissa ♥Michelle Tan ♥MeiMei ♥Mushira ♥Myolie ♥1N1'2008 ♥Olivia ♥PearlPearl Jie ♥Pei Fen ♥Pei Yi ♥Pauline ♥Wei Ting ♥Qiu Ting ♥Stephanie Sim ♥Shawn Tok ♥Shi Ying ♥Tracy Wee ♥XiaoBei ♥Xia Xue ♥Yu Jia ♥Yong Xin ♥YingXuan ♥Ysabel ♥2N1 Special Entries KITTYLAB Part 1 KITTYLAB Part 2 Day 1 in Wuhan Day 2 in Wuhan Day 3 in Wuhan Day 4 in Wuhan Day 5 in Wuhan Day 6 in Wuhan Credits
2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |