Just do it and do not be afraid
Live your life to the fullest.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Last blogged @ 2:02 AM

Hello~
Sorry for not blogging for these few days.
I've got so many things to blog about, but it seems
that i dont really have the time to do so.
Well, i shall start...
THE SEVEN THINGS!
lol

1) A new time-table, new maths and english teacher.
(I bet Mrs Low got pissed off by our class so she doesnt wanna teach us...
And, Ms WEE! She's sucha good teacher? OMG, how can she leave us?)
***sobs***

2) I'm so going to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic.
It's totally cool and i might really watch and buy the movie/book
together... serious!

3) I'm buying NuYou( Girlfriend)Fashion and Seventeen Magazine like...
tomorrow? Cos' Kelly is on the cover page, woots!
I'm totally excited....

4) A busy week, CIP project tomorrow, Napfa Test, NO CHOIR!
Yippees~

5) I might have no time to complete my geo project...
Haha, even though i started quite early. =P

6) Tomorrow is Jolene's birthday, just bought a present at MiniToons
using VIP card(woohoo~) with Kalyn.
Now, bankrupt... =(

7) My fcuking phone is spoiled.
Going for servicing during the weekends.
So, it's kinda hard to contact me by calling but you all can sms me.
I can receive but as for replying, i'm not too sure
cause it's always blacking out. =.=

Okay, just seven things, making it short and sweet...
Bye, really gotta go.
OMFG, today is english tuition and i didnt do my homework!!!
Hope Mrs Raja wont kill me... =.=

Labels:



Profile
Sharon

11.7.95
I'm living in a black & white world


Message



Affiliates
♥ Kelly Kelly
♥ Kelly Poon
♥Dearest Sis
♥Agnes Low
♥Angeline
♥Agnes Tan
♥Amanda Tay
♥Avril
♥Arrifah
♥Avril priva-tea
♥Amelia
♥Andrienna
♥Benjamin
♥Bernice
♥Brenda
♥Bevely
♥Celia
♥Celine
♥Cherlyn
♥Dawn
♥Darius Lim
♥Derrick Ho
♥Elina
♥Elaine
♥Ellis
♥Emliy
♥Fanny
♥Felicia Chin
♥Felicia Chin2
♥Gisele
♥Guo Qin
♥Genevie Sis
♥Germaine
♥Ger-Sele
♥GuiGui
♥GYSS Choir
♥Hidayah
♥Jana
♥Josephine
♥Jhoanne-Perfectionist Kitty
♥Jia Jing
♥Justine
♥Jeanette Aw
♥Joanne Peh
♥Japan Regional Hello Kitty
♥Ke Wei
♥Li Wern
♥Li Ting
♥Li Hoon
♥Lucas Brud
♥Lionel Brud
♥Melissa
♥Michelle Tan
♥MeiMei
♥Mushira
♥Myolie
♥1N1'2008
♥Olivia
♥PearlPearl Jie
♥Pei Fen
♥Pei Yi
♥Pauline
♥Wei Ting
♥Qiu Ting
♥Stephanie Sim
♥Shawn Tok
♥Shi Ying
♥Tracy Wee
♥XiaoBei
♥Xia Xue
♥Yu Jia
♥Yong Xin
♥YingXuan
♥Ysabel
♥2N1

Special Entries


KITTYLAB Part 1

KITTYLAB Part 2

Day 1 in Wuhan

Day 2 in Wuhan

Day 3 in Wuhan

Day 4 in Wuhan

Day 5 in Wuhan

Day 6 in Wuhan


Credits
2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.