|
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Last blogged @ 12:24 AM ![]() Hey hey everybody~ *random* I love you all I love you all I love you all Perhaps, I love the world to be exact... In the morning, it was so quiet cause it was the e-learning day for the upper sec. Seriously so not used to it... Hahaha, had spotcheck by DM. But luckily i wasnt caught and lucky for those boys who got their hair/fringe cut. During D&T, it was tiring but fun at the same time. Me and Gisele did the painting of our project (cupboard), thanks to the teacher for supplying us white paint! Things were done faster with the paint and the big brush~ Slacked during science. On my way home, i actually did a good deed. I helped Ah-ma (my neighbour) to carry her groceries to the stairs. Yeah, that's a kind act. This month is Singapore Kindness Act, so do act something kind to others. Or even by helping a person to press the lift counts! Trust me, doing a kind act will definetely lift up your spirits =D=D=D=D=D S-M-I-L-E ![]() Labels: I love this day |
Profile
Message
Affiliates
♥ Kelly Kelly♥ Kelly Poon ♥Dearest Sis ♥Agnes Low ♥Angeline ♥Agnes Tan ♥Amanda Tay ♥Avril ♥Arrifah ♥Avril priva-tea ♥Amelia ♥Andrienna ♥Benjamin ♥Bernice ♥Brenda ♥Bevely ♥Celia ♥Celine ♥Cherlyn ♥Dawn ♥Darius Lim ♥Derrick Ho ♥Elina ♥Elaine ♥Ellis ♥Emliy ♥Fanny ♥Felicia Chin ♥Felicia Chin2 ♥Gisele ♥Guo Qin ♥Genevie Sis ♥Germaine ♥Ger-Sele ♥GuiGui ♥GYSS Choir ♥Hidayah ♥Jana ♥Josephine ♥Jhoanne-Perfectionist Kitty ♥Jia Jing ♥Justine ♥Jeanette Aw ♥Joanne Peh ♥Japan Regional Hello Kitty ♥Ke Wei ♥Li Wern ♥Li Ting ♥Li Hoon ♥Lucas Brud ♥Lionel Brud ♥Melissa ♥Michelle Tan ♥MeiMei ♥Mushira ♥Myolie ♥1N1'2008 ♥Olivia ♥PearlPearl Jie ♥Pei Fen ♥Pei Yi ♥Pauline ♥Wei Ting ♥Qiu Ting ♥Stephanie Sim ♥Shawn Tok ♥Shi Ying ♥Tracy Wee ♥XiaoBei ♥Xia Xue ♥Yu Jia ♥Yong Xin ♥YingXuan ♥Ysabel ♥2N1 Special Entries KITTYLAB Part 1 KITTYLAB Part 2 Day 1 in Wuhan Day 2 in Wuhan Day 3 in Wuhan Day 4 in Wuhan Day 5 in Wuhan Day 6 in Wuhan Credits
2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |