|
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Last blogged @ 1:28 AM In this 3 days 2 nights, I miss my korean dramas I miss my comfortable bed I miss my family I miss my computer I miss my blog I miss Kim Bum I miss YOU! Haha, did you miss me? No, you dont. Finally, the Sec 2 Adventure Camp has ended. All thanks to Gisele's Dad for bringing me home so that i dont need to carry my heavy bag to the bus-stop~ Slept for awhile and restarted the com as it was super uber lag. (dont know what my bro has done to it) Anyway, I'm going to blog about camp in detailed tomorrow as i needa go watch my BOF. Oh My Gosh. I miss it alot alot alot... Posting tomorrow with some pictures secretly took from camp. |
Profile
Message
Affiliates
♥ Kelly Kelly♥ Kelly Poon ♥Dearest Sis ♥Agnes Low ♥Angeline ♥Agnes Tan ♥Amanda Tay ♥Avril ♥Arrifah ♥Avril priva-tea ♥Amelia ♥Andrienna ♥Benjamin ♥Bernice ♥Brenda ♥Bevely ♥Celia ♥Celine ♥Cherlyn ♥Dawn ♥Darius Lim ♥Derrick Ho ♥Elina ♥Elaine ♥Ellis ♥Emliy ♥Fanny ♥Felicia Chin ♥Felicia Chin2 ♥Gisele ♥Guo Qin ♥Genevie Sis ♥Germaine ♥Ger-Sele ♥GuiGui ♥GYSS Choir ♥Hidayah ♥Jana ♥Josephine ♥Jhoanne-Perfectionist Kitty ♥Jia Jing ♥Justine ♥Jeanette Aw ♥Joanne Peh ♥Japan Regional Hello Kitty ♥Ke Wei ♥Li Wern ♥Li Ting ♥Li Hoon ♥Lucas Brud ♥Lionel Brud ♥Melissa ♥Michelle Tan ♥MeiMei ♥Mushira ♥Myolie ♥1N1'2008 ♥Olivia ♥PearlPearl Jie ♥Pei Fen ♥Pei Yi ♥Pauline ♥Wei Ting ♥Qiu Ting ♥Stephanie Sim ♥Shawn Tok ♥Shi Ying ♥Tracy Wee ♥XiaoBei ♥Xia Xue ♥Yu Jia ♥Yong Xin ♥YingXuan ♥Ysabel ♥2N1 Special Entries KITTYLAB Part 1 KITTYLAB Part 2 Day 1 in Wuhan Day 2 in Wuhan Day 3 in Wuhan Day 4 in Wuhan Day 5 in Wuhan Day 6 in Wuhan Credits
2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |