Just do it and do not be afraid
Live your life to the fullest.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Last blogged @ 6:58 AM

I dunno why...
I am feeling so bored now,
even though i have things yet accomplished.
Cos i am not even motivated to do it.

WTH...

-

Back to blogging...

Today i wento tuition at 11.30, the last session already.
I dont really feel sad la, cos i practically dont make friends there lor.
I am a very very quiet girl there.

Ms Koh gave us Ritter Sport Chocolates.
I chose the Dark Chocolate one. =D
Oh yea, Mastery still gave us a Zebra Blue Pen.
So good right?
Come join my tuition la, haha!

At 3plus, wento j8 to buy mooncakes.
Bought the snowskin one and the icecream mooncake from Swensens.
Ate sushi and Yami yogurt, went home.

Yeah, that's all about it.
I know it's very boring.
I know it all, cos...
I JUST KNOW IT!

Pardon me, i dont feel too good today.
Mainly is because i feel too _ _ _ _  _ _ _  _ _ my _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
Yeah.

Bye!


Profile
Sharon

11.7.95
I'm living in a black & white world


Message



Affiliates
♥ Kelly Kelly
♥ Kelly Poon
♥Dearest Sis
♥Agnes Low
♥Angeline
♥Agnes Tan
♥Amanda Tay
♥Avril
♥Arrifah
♥Avril priva-tea
♥Amelia
♥Andrienna
♥Benjamin
♥Bernice
♥Brenda
♥Bevely
♥Celia
♥Celine
♥Cherlyn
♥Dawn
♥Darius Lim
♥Derrick Ho
♥Elina
♥Elaine
♥Ellis
♥Emliy
♥Fanny
♥Felicia Chin
♥Felicia Chin2
♥Gisele
♥Guo Qin
♥Genevie Sis
♥Germaine
♥Ger-Sele
♥GuiGui
♥GYSS Choir
♥Hidayah
♥Jana
♥Josephine
♥Jhoanne-Perfectionist Kitty
♥Jia Jing
♥Justine
♥Jeanette Aw
♥Joanne Peh
♥Japan Regional Hello Kitty
♥Ke Wei
♥Li Wern
♥Li Ting
♥Li Hoon
♥Lucas Brud
♥Lionel Brud
♥Melissa
♥Michelle Tan
♥MeiMei
♥Mushira
♥Myolie
♥1N1'2008
♥Olivia
♥PearlPearl Jie
♥Pei Fen
♥Pei Yi
♥Pauline
♥Wei Ting
♥Qiu Ting
♥Stephanie Sim
♥Shawn Tok
♥Shi Ying
♥Tracy Wee
♥XiaoBei
♥Xia Xue
♥Yu Jia
♥Yong Xin
♥YingXuan
♥Ysabel
♥2N1

Special Entries


KITTYLAB Part 1

KITTYLAB Part 2

Day 1 in Wuhan

Day 2 in Wuhan

Day 3 in Wuhan

Day 4 in Wuhan

Day 5 in Wuhan

Day 6 in Wuhan


Credits
2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.