|
Monday, November 16, 2009
Last blogged @ 2:14 AM *misses*
![]() Aww, it's sad to say that everything is gonna change next year. How i wished we were still in a same class? As in having fun and laughters together, making as many noises as possible, doing things to make teachers pissed off. All these are really gonna to be remembered and cherished. When were through building memories I'll hold yesterday in my heart. I thought our days would last forever But it wasn't our destiny 'Coz in my mind we had so much time But I was so wrong No I can believe me I can still find the strength in The moments we made I'm looking back on yesterday.... Fighting back all those emotions, i really wanna thanks every single of my classmate for making everyday so fun and special. And for all the scoldings, too. =D Love you guys man, seriously. What would school life be without you guys??? (i really wouldnt dare to imagine...) Even so, let's hope for the best. Hope that next year would be a better year, let's work hard! HoiTee~ Lastly, ![]() can you say you do not miss them??? |
Profile
Message
Affiliates
♥ Kelly Kelly♥ Kelly Poon ♥Dearest Sis ♥Agnes Low ♥Angeline ♥Agnes Tan ♥Amanda Tay ♥Avril ♥Arrifah ♥Avril priva-tea ♥Amelia ♥Andrienna ♥Benjamin ♥Bernice ♥Brenda ♥Bevely ♥Celia ♥Celine ♥Cherlyn ♥Dawn ♥Darius Lim ♥Derrick Ho ♥Elina ♥Elaine ♥Ellis ♥Emliy ♥Fanny ♥Felicia Chin ♥Felicia Chin2 ♥Gisele ♥Guo Qin ♥Genevie Sis ♥Germaine ♥Ger-Sele ♥GuiGui ♥GYSS Choir ♥Hidayah ♥Jana ♥Josephine ♥Jhoanne-Perfectionist Kitty ♥Jia Jing ♥Justine ♥Jeanette Aw ♥Joanne Peh ♥Japan Regional Hello Kitty ♥Ke Wei ♥Li Wern ♥Li Ting ♥Li Hoon ♥Lucas Brud ♥Lionel Brud ♥Melissa ♥Michelle Tan ♥MeiMei ♥Mushira ♥Myolie ♥1N1'2008 ♥Olivia ♥PearlPearl Jie ♥Pei Fen ♥Pei Yi ♥Pauline ♥Wei Ting ♥Qiu Ting ♥Stephanie Sim ♥Shawn Tok ♥Shi Ying ♥Tracy Wee ♥XiaoBei ♥Xia Xue ♥Yu Jia ♥Yong Xin ♥YingXuan ♥Ysabel ♥2N1 Special Entries KITTYLAB Part 1 KITTYLAB Part 2 Day 1 in Wuhan Day 2 in Wuhan Day 3 in Wuhan Day 4 in Wuhan Day 5 in Wuhan Day 6 in Wuhan Credits
2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |