Just do it and do not be afraid
Live your life to the fullest.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Last blogged @ 11:17 PM

ELLO ;

Sorry for not updating for these few days...
Cos i'm too lazy to. =p

Last week was a fantastic week,
especially THURSDAY AND FRIDAY~

i wento swimming on thurday, and went on a shopping spree on friday!
Bought some items from Daiso, a pair of Miss Whatever ear-ring, and lastly,
a pair of SKINNY JEANS FROM MISS WHATEVER!!

Hehe, of course i spent more than 50bucks for that...
But it's worth the money cos it's damn chio i tell you.
Love it, love it, love it!!!

After shopping, still wento catch a 2012 at GV.
It really made me ponder if the world is really coming to an end on 2012...
The movie is fantastic, even though i cried for some really scary parts.
But it was still worth the it.
Cos we really wont know what might happen in real life 2012.

So it is really a great great reminder to TREASURE
the time we have in our life and live it to the fullest with no regrets.

But exactly how many of us would do that?
Saying is easier than doing it... -.-
It's just that hard, but i'll give it a try?

What do you wanna do?
What would you wanna fulfill before leaving with everyone?
Everyone talks about the uncertainties in life, even myself.

I wanna share what I wanna do or go about before any regrets.
Things I want to do before I die: (I'll be 17 when it reaches 2012)

Improve on my Maths
Get my braces on
Can find someone i love by that time
Travel to Korea, Japan, Taiwan, London, New York, HongKong
Buy a stranger/poor ppl a meal
Do some volunteering work
Enrol into LWS School of Music, hopefully
Tell all my love ones how much I love them and how much they mean to me.
Tell all my hate ones how much I hate them and that I’ve forgiven all.

Lastly, just live life to the fullest without having any regrets....
Cos Life is just so unpredictable.

Love those whom i love...
<3<3<3


Profile
Sharon

11.7.95
I'm living in a black & white world


Message



Affiliates
♥ Kelly Kelly
♥ Kelly Poon
♥Dearest Sis
♥Agnes Low
♥Angeline
♥Agnes Tan
♥Amanda Tay
♥Avril
♥Arrifah
♥Avril priva-tea
♥Amelia
♥Andrienna
♥Benjamin
♥Bernice
♥Brenda
♥Bevely
♥Celia
♥Celine
♥Cherlyn
♥Dawn
♥Darius Lim
♥Derrick Ho
♥Elina
♥Elaine
♥Ellis
♥Emliy
♥Fanny
♥Felicia Chin
♥Felicia Chin2
♥Gisele
♥Guo Qin
♥Genevie Sis
♥Germaine
♥Ger-Sele
♥GuiGui
♥GYSS Choir
♥Hidayah
♥Jana
♥Josephine
♥Jhoanne-Perfectionist Kitty
♥Jia Jing
♥Justine
♥Jeanette Aw
♥Joanne Peh
♥Japan Regional Hello Kitty
♥Ke Wei
♥Li Wern
♥Li Ting
♥Li Hoon
♥Lucas Brud
♥Lionel Brud
♥Melissa
♥Michelle Tan
♥MeiMei
♥Mushira
♥Myolie
♥1N1'2008
♥Olivia
♥PearlPearl Jie
♥Pei Fen
♥Pei Yi
♥Pauline
♥Wei Ting
♥Qiu Ting
♥Stephanie Sim
♥Shawn Tok
♥Shi Ying
♥Tracy Wee
♥XiaoBei
♥Xia Xue
♥Yu Jia
♥Yong Xin
♥YingXuan
♥Ysabel
♥2N1

Special Entries


KITTYLAB Part 1

KITTYLAB Part 2

Day 1 in Wuhan

Day 2 in Wuhan

Day 3 in Wuhan

Day 4 in Wuhan

Day 5 in Wuhan

Day 6 in Wuhan


Credits
2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.