|
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Last blogged @ 1:09 AM ![]() In the end, its the same. It happened again. I felt the same way again. I left feeling it was a dream again. I cried thinking about it over and over and over again. The pain is excruciating. But who's there to hear? Who's there to understand? Who would be there to listen and hear my complains? And exactly who would feel the same as i'm feeling? Is this predestined? Is this just fate? Heaven playing games, on me? Why did everything just went wrong like this? I woke up telling myself everything was a dream. Everything. The loud music, familiar faces, the beats, the people, the short-lived fun, and the pain. I am alone. In the end. I woke up, I didnt know how to open and walk through the door. I just wanna stay like this. If anyone of you who cares, are reading this, just leave me alone for this while. I need time alone. Sharon doesnt smile all the time like you guys always see. Sharon cant always be there for you when you need her to be because she sometimes has her own problems too. Sharon has her own tears. Sharon also has her own fears. Do you know? - Just leave me alone. |
Profile
Message
Affiliates
♥ Kelly Kelly♥ Kelly Poon ♥Dearest Sis ♥Agnes Low ♥Angeline ♥Agnes Tan ♥Amanda Tay ♥Avril ♥Arrifah ♥Avril priva-tea ♥Amelia ♥Andrienna ♥Benjamin ♥Bernice ♥Brenda ♥Bevely ♥Celia ♥Celine ♥Cherlyn ♥Dawn ♥Darius Lim ♥Derrick Ho ♥Elina ♥Elaine ♥Ellis ♥Emliy ♥Fanny ♥Felicia Chin ♥Felicia Chin2 ♥Gisele ♥Guo Qin ♥Genevie Sis ♥Germaine ♥Ger-Sele ♥GuiGui ♥GYSS Choir ♥Hidayah ♥Jana ♥Josephine ♥Jhoanne-Perfectionist Kitty ♥Jia Jing ♥Justine ♥Jeanette Aw ♥Joanne Peh ♥Japan Regional Hello Kitty ♥Ke Wei ♥Li Wern ♥Li Ting ♥Li Hoon ♥Lucas Brud ♥Lionel Brud ♥Melissa ♥Michelle Tan ♥MeiMei ♥Mushira ♥Myolie ♥1N1'2008 ♥Olivia ♥PearlPearl Jie ♥Pei Fen ♥Pei Yi ♥Pauline ♥Wei Ting ♥Qiu Ting ♥Stephanie Sim ♥Shawn Tok ♥Shi Ying ♥Tracy Wee ♥XiaoBei ♥Xia Xue ♥Yu Jia ♥Yong Xin ♥YingXuan ♥Ysabel ♥2N1 Special Entries KITTYLAB Part 1 KITTYLAB Part 2 Day 1 in Wuhan Day 2 in Wuhan Day 3 in Wuhan Day 4 in Wuhan Day 5 in Wuhan Day 6 in Wuhan Credits
2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |