Just do it and do not be afraid
Live your life to the fullest.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Last blogged @ 5:03 AM


Here's something really interesting to share...
It's a conversation between me and my primary school classmate, Ysabel on fb.
Something gotta do with watermelons >.<

Me: Ah Bel, do you still remember me?
Happy Birthday, may all your wishes come true!
Hope to see you soon~ ♥


Ysa: YES I REMEMBER YOU!
You told me to eat watermelons to lose weight. (..right?) :p
but along the lines of that. thanks ah ting!

Me: Did i ever ask you to eat watermelons to lose weight?
When was it? I dont recall asking you to do that...
Btw, you're mostly welcomed my dear!

Ysa: Well i asked you how you got so thin in p5?
then you told me to eat something...watermelons?

Me: Really? hahaha!
I really dont remember asking you to eat watermelons.
LOL!


I dont remember what i said during p5, cos it has been 4 long years.
And if i've really said those words, i think i was spouting nonsense luh.
Cos there wasnt even facts saying that eating watermelons helps you to lose weight.

I'm not sure if Ysa really believed my nonsense and ate many watermelons.
If it is, i really do feel bad :X

FYI, i was a crazy siao zhabor during primary school days...
Acting like some crazy, playing like one boy during recesses (like climbing over the toilets, playing catching around the school etc...) , irritating my classmates, saying words without using my brain, so on and so forth.

Life was really fun and crazy during those times.
I recalled 'copying' me classmate, Lilwern and wore our school's greenish jacket all day long.
I was like one crazy freak luh.
I think i wore the same jacket on Sports Day when i was Primary 6.

Ridiculous, isnt it?

Yeah, i regret being so boyish and not spending more time on my studies.
(looking at my poor PSLE results and my current status)
If i were to spend more time on studies, i should be in a better school/good girls school
by now....

Alright, gotta work harder!
Byebye~



Ps: Date with Sexy Bong tomorrow!


Profile
Sharon

11.7.95
I'm living in a black & white world


Message



Affiliates
♥ Kelly Kelly
♥ Kelly Poon
♥Dearest Sis
♥Agnes Low
♥Angeline
♥Agnes Tan
♥Amanda Tay
♥Avril
♥Arrifah
♥Avril priva-tea
♥Amelia
♥Andrienna
♥Benjamin
♥Bernice
♥Brenda
♥Bevely
♥Celia
♥Celine
♥Cherlyn
♥Dawn
♥Darius Lim
♥Derrick Ho
♥Elina
♥Elaine
♥Ellis
♥Emliy
♥Fanny
♥Felicia Chin
♥Felicia Chin2
♥Gisele
♥Guo Qin
♥Genevie Sis
♥Germaine
♥Ger-Sele
♥GuiGui
♥GYSS Choir
♥Hidayah
♥Jana
♥Josephine
♥Jhoanne-Perfectionist Kitty
♥Jia Jing
♥Justine
♥Jeanette Aw
♥Joanne Peh
♥Japan Regional Hello Kitty
♥Ke Wei
♥Li Wern
♥Li Ting
♥Li Hoon
♥Lucas Brud
♥Lionel Brud
♥Melissa
♥Michelle Tan
♥MeiMei
♥Mushira
♥Myolie
♥1N1'2008
♥Olivia
♥PearlPearl Jie
♥Pei Fen
♥Pei Yi
♥Pauline
♥Wei Ting
♥Qiu Ting
♥Stephanie Sim
♥Shawn Tok
♥Shi Ying
♥Tracy Wee
♥XiaoBei
♥Xia Xue
♥Yu Jia
♥Yong Xin
♥YingXuan
♥Ysabel
♥2N1

Special Entries


KITTYLAB Part 1

KITTYLAB Part 2

Day 1 in Wuhan

Day 2 in Wuhan

Day 3 in Wuhan

Day 4 in Wuhan

Day 5 in Wuhan

Day 6 in Wuhan


Credits
2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.