|
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Last blogged @ 12:21 AM I really forgot exams are round the corner, which is like 5 more days time. And WTF!??? Imma terrible student/kid. Damn. Where do i start revising from? There are so many chapters in 8 subjects i have to go through. How it possible to finish revising ALL in 5 days??? Grr, what the freak. Freak my corrupted brain Freak my life Freak school and most importantly, FREAK EXAMS!!!!!! Muahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Btw, there's something which gives me the motivation to study... And that's SNSD. I'm so obsessed with them nowadays, and i dunno why too. I even spent on buying their files, postcards. And now i'm thinking of buying their name tags and pokercard set. LOL I still love them, no matter what. HAHAHAHAHAHA!! ![]() I love this quote 'They give color to my dull life'. How true, SNSD really do give color to my dull life... Happy weekend people~ :) |
Profile
Message
Affiliates
♥ Kelly Kelly♥ Kelly Poon ♥Dearest Sis ♥Agnes Low ♥Angeline ♥Agnes Tan ♥Amanda Tay ♥Avril ♥Arrifah ♥Avril priva-tea ♥Amelia ♥Andrienna ♥Benjamin ♥Bernice ♥Brenda ♥Bevely ♥Celia ♥Celine ♥Cherlyn ♥Dawn ♥Darius Lim ♥Derrick Ho ♥Elina ♥Elaine ♥Ellis ♥Emliy ♥Fanny ♥Felicia Chin ♥Felicia Chin2 ♥Gisele ♥Guo Qin ♥Genevie Sis ♥Germaine ♥Ger-Sele ♥GuiGui ♥GYSS Choir ♥Hidayah ♥Jana ♥Josephine ♥Jhoanne-Perfectionist Kitty ♥Jia Jing ♥Justine ♥Jeanette Aw ♥Joanne Peh ♥Japan Regional Hello Kitty ♥Ke Wei ♥Li Wern ♥Li Ting ♥Li Hoon ♥Lucas Brud ♥Lionel Brud ♥Melissa ♥Michelle Tan ♥MeiMei ♥Mushira ♥Myolie ♥1N1'2008 ♥Olivia ♥PearlPearl Jie ♥Pei Fen ♥Pei Yi ♥Pauline ♥Wei Ting ♥Qiu Ting ♥Stephanie Sim ♥Shawn Tok ♥Shi Ying ♥Tracy Wee ♥XiaoBei ♥Xia Xue ♥Yu Jia ♥Yong Xin ♥YingXuan ♥Ysabel ♥2N1 Special Entries KITTYLAB Part 1 KITTYLAB Part 2 Day 1 in Wuhan Day 2 in Wuhan Day 3 in Wuhan Day 4 in Wuhan Day 5 in Wuhan Day 6 in Wuhan Credits
2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |