|
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Last blogged @ 2:17 AM Plastic Mannequin Love Music and Lyrics by Tay Kewei I like KeWei's song, she is so talented :) I'm writing a song for the universe I'm sending it out to space If there was a boy who could hear my thoughts Across the street in the window display I'm writing a song for the universe To rescue me someday I never had the chance to tell my love I loved him since that suit in grey I'm sailing, sailing In this great pacific garbage patch My love for you is forever Nothing will break me down I'm sailing, sailing You are nowhere to be found I believe one day you'll join me And we'll sail round and round, round and round Oh is that you I see Illusions they keep haunting me O! tragedy |
Profile
Message
Affiliates
♥ Kelly Kelly♥ Kelly Poon ♥Dearest Sis ♥Agnes Low ♥Angeline ♥Agnes Tan ♥Amanda Tay ♥Avril ♥Arrifah ♥Avril priva-tea ♥Amelia ♥Andrienna ♥Benjamin ♥Bernice ♥Brenda ♥Bevely ♥Celia ♥Celine ♥Cherlyn ♥Dawn ♥Darius Lim ♥Derrick Ho ♥Elina ♥Elaine ♥Ellis ♥Emliy ♥Fanny ♥Felicia Chin ♥Felicia Chin2 ♥Gisele ♥Guo Qin ♥Genevie Sis ♥Germaine ♥Ger-Sele ♥GuiGui ♥GYSS Choir ♥Hidayah ♥Jana ♥Josephine ♥Jhoanne-Perfectionist Kitty ♥Jia Jing ♥Justine ♥Jeanette Aw ♥Joanne Peh ♥Japan Regional Hello Kitty ♥Ke Wei ♥Li Wern ♥Li Ting ♥Li Hoon ♥Lucas Brud ♥Lionel Brud ♥Melissa ♥Michelle Tan ♥MeiMei ♥Mushira ♥Myolie ♥1N1'2008 ♥Olivia ♥PearlPearl Jie ♥Pei Fen ♥Pei Yi ♥Pauline ♥Wei Ting ♥Qiu Ting ♥Stephanie Sim ♥Shawn Tok ♥Shi Ying ♥Tracy Wee ♥XiaoBei ♥Xia Xue ♥Yu Jia ♥Yong Xin ♥YingXuan ♥Ysabel ♥2N1 Special Entries KITTYLAB Part 1 KITTYLAB Part 2 Day 1 in Wuhan Day 2 in Wuhan Day 3 in Wuhan Day 4 in Wuhan Day 5 in Wuhan Day 6 in Wuhan Credits
2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |