Just do it and do not be afraid
Live your life to the fullest.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Last blogged @ 6:53 AM



Had this training session for the WCV Hosts (us) at NIE today.

Despite the rainy day in the morning,
despite the traffic jam and delay due to Earnest,
despite our group 3 was a little quiet,
despite it lasted for 7hours,
I still enjoyed it alot.

I got to know more new friends from other schools.
For example, Salina & Charmaine...
Not forgetting all the group members in Group 3 including Ji Shen.
THEY ROCKS!
<3<3<3

I particularly like Ethan, the trainer.
He is totally awesome man~
He looks a little like Keith Png though, haha!

I've learnt alot of stuff there, and those is going to be quite handy
when i go in contact with the atheletes in the Games itself.
And, NIE is really BIG.
I walked and ran till my legs cant bring me any further while
i was doing the amazing race...

Aww, i want to go back again.
Haha, i love the YOG Host badge!
It's so exclusive, commoners wont have it.
*flaunts*

Enough flaunting, i gotta go.
I'm heading down to Chinatown again with Mel to collect the stocks.
BYE!


Profile
Sharon

11.7.95
I'm living in a black & white world


Message



Affiliates
♥ Kelly Kelly
♥ Kelly Poon
♥Dearest Sis
♥Agnes Low
♥Angeline
♥Agnes Tan
♥Amanda Tay
♥Avril
♥Arrifah
♥Avril priva-tea
♥Amelia
♥Andrienna
♥Benjamin
♥Bernice
♥Brenda
♥Bevely
♥Celia
♥Celine
♥Cherlyn
♥Dawn
♥Darius Lim
♥Derrick Ho
♥Elina
♥Elaine
♥Ellis
♥Emliy
♥Fanny
♥Felicia Chin
♥Felicia Chin2
♥Gisele
♥Guo Qin
♥Genevie Sis
♥Germaine
♥Ger-Sele
♥GuiGui
♥GYSS Choir
♥Hidayah
♥Jana
♥Josephine
♥Jhoanne-Perfectionist Kitty
♥Jia Jing
♥Justine
♥Jeanette Aw
♥Joanne Peh
♥Japan Regional Hello Kitty
♥Ke Wei
♥Li Wern
♥Li Ting
♥Li Hoon
♥Lucas Brud
♥Lionel Brud
♥Melissa
♥Michelle Tan
♥MeiMei
♥Mushira
♥Myolie
♥1N1'2008
♥Olivia
♥PearlPearl Jie
♥Pei Fen
♥Pei Yi
♥Pauline
♥Wei Ting
♥Qiu Ting
♥Stephanie Sim
♥Shawn Tok
♥Shi Ying
♥Tracy Wee
♥XiaoBei
♥Xia Xue
♥Yu Jia
♥Yong Xin
♥YingXuan
♥Ysabel
♥2N1

Special Entries


KITTYLAB Part 1

KITTYLAB Part 2

Day 1 in Wuhan

Day 2 in Wuhan

Day 3 in Wuhan

Day 4 in Wuhan

Day 5 in Wuhan

Day 6 in Wuhan


Credits
2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.